- Weekly Procedures
- CCD Stages of Faith
- ACRE Directions
- Student Injury Form
- Catechist as Leader of Prayer
- Catechist as Teacher-Companion
- Catechist Guidelines
- Catechist Calendar 16-17
- Catechist Calendar Grade 2
- Catechist Calendar Grades 8
- CCD Registration Form 2016-17
Safe Environment Powerpoints
Diocesan Policies on Safe Environment
- Province of Miami Policy on Safe Environment Educational Programs
- Code of Conduct for Adults
- Code of Conduct for Children and Youth within the Diocese of St. Petersburg, FL
- 10 Reasons why Schools Should Teach Personal Safety Education to Students From Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade
- Indicators of Abuse and Neglect
- The Prevention of Child and Youth Sexual Abuse Guidelines for Catechists Diocese of St. Petersburg Statement of Purpose
- Standards and Benchmarks Safe Environment Education
- Protocols: Ministry to Adolescents (Revised 11/2009)
- Diocesan Catechist Certification Program
Steps for setting up your computer to a projector in the the classroom
1.) Plug laptop in.
Note: if you have a Dell laptop, you can just dock onto laptop station.
2.) Switch to position 1.
3.)VCR/DVD Connection: hit "Source Search" on remote or projector directly
- Remote may look different.
- Power on- push once
- Power off- push twice